Annotator Change History¶
All notable changes to this project are documented here. This project endeavours to adhere to Semantic Versioning.
notificationmodules are now exposed as public API on the
authorizationPolicyare now retrieved from component registry. It should now be possible to register alternative implementations.
- Performance of the highlighter should be slightly improved.
- Showing the viewer with a mouse hover should be much faster when there are many overlapping highlights. (#520)
getGlobal()function of the
utilmodule has been removed and Annotator should now work with Content Security Policy rules that prevent
markdownextension has been upgraded to require and support version 1.0 or greater of the Showdown library.
- Fix a bug in the
ui.filterextension so that the
filtersoption now works as specified.
- Make the highlighter work even when the global
documentsymbol is not
- Fix an issue with the editor where adding custom fields could result in fields appearing more than once. (#533)
- With the
autoViewHighlightsoptions of the
viewer, don’t show the viewer while the primary mouse button is pressed. Before, this prevention applied to every button except the primary button, which was not the intended behavior.
- Fix some broken links.
- Fix some example syntax.
- Add example markup in the documentation for the
- Started changelog.